Salut, écris moi, il me tarde de te lire

Mayer.marocaine (39) 

Female / Single / ID: 9720884
Limoges, Limousin, France
Seeking: Male 36 - 42
For: Marriage

Quick View
Education: Bachelors Degree
Have children: No
Drink: Don't drink
Smoke: Don't smoke
Religion: Islam - Other
Occupation: Medical / Dental / Veterinary

Une photo de soi c'est 60% de chance de créer des contacts et de gain de temps. J'en ai bien conscience mais je fais le choix de ne pas en publier et je mise sur les 40% restant pour établir un premier contact. Et si le courant passe je t'enverrais ma photo avec plaisir. Épicurienne, tendre +++, ...read more >>

Une photo de soi c'est 60% de chance de créer des contacts et de gain de temps. J'en ai bien conscience mais je fais le choix de ne pas en publier et je mise sur les 40% restant pour établir un premier contact. Et si le courant passe je t'enverrais ma photo avec plaisir. Épicurienne, tendre +++, calme, sociable et amoureuse de la vie sont les éléments qui me caractérisent le plus

<< collapse

A photo of itself that is 60% of chance to create contacts and to gain time. I am well aware but I am making the choice not to publish and i put on the remaining 40% to establish a first contact. And if the current past i would send you my photo with pleasure. Épicurienne, tender as +++, calm, socia...read more >>

A photo of itself that is 60% of chance to create contacts and to gain time. I am well aware but I am making the choice not to publish and i put on the remaining 40% to establish a first contact. And if the current past i would send you my photo with pleasure. Épicurienne, tender as +++, calm, sociable and love of life are the elements that i characterize the more

<< collapse

About Mayer.marocaine

She's Looking For

Basic  [ hide unanswered questions ] 
Gender: Female Male
Age: 39 36 - 42
Lives in: Limoges, Limousin, France Any
Relocate: Willing to relocate within my country Any
Appearance 
Hair color: Brown Any
Hair length: Long Any
Hair type: Wavy Any
Eye color: Brown Any
Eye wear: None Any
Height: 5'4" (163 cm) Any
Weight: 59 kg (130 lb) Any
Body style: Average Any
Ethnicity: Other Any
Complexion: Wheatish Any
Facial hair: N/A Any
Appearance: Average Any
Physical / Health status: Normal Any
Lifestyle 
Drink: Don't drink Don't drink
Smoke: Don't smoke Occasionally smoke
Eating habits: Halal foods always Any
Marital Status: Single Any
Have children: No No
Number of children: N/A Any
Oldest child: N/A Any
Youngest child: N/A Any
Want (more) children: Yes Any
Occupation: Medical / Dental / Veterinary Any
Employment status: Other Any
Income: Prefer not to say Any
Home type: Prefer not to say Any
Living situation: Other Any
Residency status: Permanent Resident Any
Background / Cultural Values 
Nationality: France Any
Education: Bachelors Degree Any
Languages spoken: French Any
Religion: Islam - Other Any
Born / Reverted: Born a muslim Any
Religious values: Religious Any
Attend religious services: Sometimes Any
Wear a Niqab: No N/A
Wear a Hijab: No N/A
Read Qur'an: Read translated version Any
Polygamy: Don't accept polygamy Any
Family values: Prefer not to say Any
Hobbies & Interests
Entertainment: Family, Movies / Cinema, Reading, Shopping, Traveling, Cooking / Food
Food: French, Seafood, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Mediterranean
Music: Pop, Religious, R'n'B / Hip Hop, Rock, World
Sport: Other, Cycling, Yoga / Pilates

Un homme cherchant une relation sérieuse et stable.

A man seeking a serious relationship and stable.

Cupid Media, the Cupid Media Logo and Muslima.com are registered trademarks of Ecom Holdings Pty Ltd and used with permission by Cupid Media Pty Ltd.